Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: RIP Jim Goforth

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    RIP Jim Goforth

    I just heard the news. He was one of the nicest guys I ever meet. I had talked with him on several occasions, especially about baseball (from what I heard he was a great infielder, played at LMU, and later played some minor league ball), he was also a great basketball coach at Kelly.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RIP Jim Goforth

    Sad. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] If Glory Days is his son, my condolences to him and his family as well.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RIP Jim Goforth

    No doubt. Sad news-real good family. I worked with Glory's brother at the D.O.C.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member ChrisSabo's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    762
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: RIP Jim Goforth

    Glory Days is his son.

    My condolences to the family

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: RIP Jim Goforth

    My prayers and thoughts are with the family.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •